Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY APOSTOLIC MISSION TO THE PRISONERS

As my thanksgiving to God for having saved from the death penalty through the electric chair for the crime I did not commit, I visit many jails and prisons to share my life of conversion to God in the prison as a spiritual inspiration for the prisoners. I tell them not to lose hope and give their life to God, telling them nothing is impossible with God, that as my prison sentence of death penalty is much greater than theirs, what more for them with much lower sentences. God will make way for them to be released in prison if they will surrender their life to Him. I challenge the prisoners at the time of their release to do missions to the prisoners and tell the goodness of God to many prisoners. As God has touched my heart to forgive those who are responsible for my imprisonment for a crime I am innocent of, I tell the prisoners to forgive those who have imprisoned them especially to those prisoners who are innocent and to those who were just implicated. I teach the prisoners about our Catholic faith, devotions to our Blessed Mother and teach them how to pray the holy rosary.

During my missions to the prisoners, I get the names of the prisoners who have not been visited for long time and contact their friends and loved ones whom they have given addresses and their telephone nos. I also get the names of the prisoners who have no hearings for long time at the courts, old prisoners who have not yet released and prisoners who have already finished their prison sentences but not yet released and give to the Department of Justice for follow-up of their cases.

I give to the prisoners holy rosaries, holy rosary guides, religious books and booklets and magazines they cane read for spiritual information, holy brown scapulars, green scapulars, prayers, cards, holy pictures, holy medals, crucifixes, statues, leaflets and other religious materials for spiritual help for them.

For this purpose, I hope you can send to me as many as you can share of religious materials, video tapes of religious films I can show in my missions and audio tapes of religious talks, I can have many to listen during my missions to God to the prisoners.

Here are the addresses where you can send them:

Manuel Navoa
c/o Dr. Ranulfo Parras,
Poblacion Labrador,
Pangasinan, Philippines
Or you can respond or call the Prayer Warrior of the Holy Souls
Tel. No. 02-5310394/ 5312157 local 100 c/o Mr. Carlos Oda. He will relay your messages to me or email me at: manuel_navoa@yahoo.com
In which I am the one in charge of visiting the prison in that organization.

I will tell the prisoners I am visiting to pray for all of you as I am telling them to pray for all those helping and supporting me in my missions to the prisoners. Pray for me, my missions, intentions, for my good health and spiritual benefits and also for the prisoners.

I am just a poor man working for God to the prisoners and I hope that you can send all what you can send for my missions to the prisoners. It is through the help of people with kind heart sharing to me financial help. I was able to reach the very far prisons in the Philippines.

Our life in this world is very short. Whatever good things we should do, we have to do now or we will not pass this world again after our death. We have to give our strength to God while still in our strength as when we are already old we cannot do anymore. We might be surprised one day in the other life after death, the prisoners who have suffered greatly in prison in this world who have changed their life to God, are at the side of God and they will point to God those who have helped and loved them in their sufferings. I am sure God has a reward for those who have loved the pitiful prisoners as He has told in Matthew 25:36 to 45 that while He was in prison. He was taken care of whatever we have done to the least fortunate people like the prisoners, poor, hungry, sick, homeless, we really did it to God.

I hope you will give time to my appeal for my missions to the prisoners for your help.

In the Sacred Heart of Our Lord and the Immaculate Heart of Mary

MANUEL NAVOA


CERTIFICATIONS























PHOTOGRAPHS

















No comments: